Our favorite reality TV star we love to hate, Evelyn Lozada just released her angelic-like promo for PETA, and we must say we are loving her look. The reformed fashionista even pledged to give up wearing fur after finding out the animal cruelty involved. Evelyn is just one on a long list of celebrities who have become icons in the movement away from wearing fur to protect the lives of animals. Socialite Angela Simmons, rapper Waka Flocka and actress Eva Mendes are some of the celebrities who have vocalized their support for animals and PETA.
Click through to find out which celebs bared it all in support of our animals friends.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles