Have your own fashion blog? You may be the perfect blogger for The Guardian‘s new blog network.
The UK publication is the first newspaper to up its fashion ante by uniting with world-wide web writers. Similar to Glamour and Lucky magazines, the concept promotes a symbiotic relationship where the newspaper has an online presence while blogs get mainstream promotion.
They’re looking for sites focused on:
• Style and body image, particularly if you feel your shape is not widely covered in the media
• Fashion students
• Advice on how to dress well on a budget
• A guide to high-street fashion.
• The best new beauty buys.
• An expert view of the fashion industry
• Men’s fashion
• A how-to guide to hairstyles (particularly video tutorials)
• Street style
• Bloggers who primarily use pictures or video tutorials are also welcome to submit their work
The best part: you can get paid by splitting advertising profits from every blog post The Guardian uses. Interested writers have until December 24 to apply.