We all know that Zoë Kravitz has her own unique sense of style, like her eclectic parents.
The 24-year-old essentially wears whatever she wants and for the Django Unchained premiere in NYC last night, she wore very little. It may be 40 degrees in NYC but it didn’t stop the actress from wearing a see-through spaghetti strap blue and black dress.
She paired the high slit number with interesting heels and no jewelry. We hate this wardrobe-malfunction-ready-to-happen… but at least she wore underwear.
Blazin’ Or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles