Jennifer Hudson performed at the Nobel Peace Prize concert in Norway looking quite stunning, as we noted earlier.
The Oscar award-winning actress and singer donned a black, long sleeve lace dress with gold embroidery from Dolce & Gabbana’s Fall 2012 collection, and a pair of gold studded black Charlotte Olympia pumps. For drama, the Chicago native added a vamp, dark lip.
Photo: Getty Images
Would you rock this look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles