As this festive season rolls on, the trend of special holiday dress collections just seems to grow day by day, and we’re not mad. The more holiday dress options the merrier, we say. Topshop has unveiled their Christmas Party Dress Collection, a line of 27 fashion-forward limited-edition dresses that channel old-school 1920s glamour. Priced between $200 – $400, the upscale brand line consists of premium silks and satins and probably feels as luxurious on the skin as it does in pictures. Tasteful embellishments are almost a pared back designs, make these frocks feel sophisticated and elegant– great dresses for a night of fancy cocktails and chill vibes. ‘Blazers, hope you’ve been more nice than naughty this year, here’s hoping that Santa slides one of these under your tree.
Shop the entire line here and click through below to check out the collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night