Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Jennifer Hudson
By George, she’s got it. Jennifer Hudson took us for surprise by her (almost) perfect look at Tuesday’s Nobel Peace Prize concert in Oslo, Norway.
The singer wore a lace Dolce & Gabbana dress, tights and studded Charlotte Olympia platforms. The embroidery and layered lace on the dress is beautiful and it fits this skinny minnie like a glove. And we adore her fresh bangs and plum lipstick.
The only downfall is her shoes, which are a bit too matchy matchy; we would have gone with a simple black pump sans gold. At the end of the day, what’s most important is the J. Hud is testing the waters with her new shape and exploring a variety of designers. Go Jennifer, go!
How do you like this look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past