The American Idol judges are back to work after what seemed like a long time away from the studio. Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj, Keith Urban and Randy Jackson headed into their Hollywood taping location to judge what we can only hope is a super talented group of singers.
Mariah, being Mariah, wore a dramatic red evening gown with crazy diamonds and immaculate hair. Nicki, to our surprise, went with an all black ensemble that looked… normal.
Click below to see all the judges!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process