Celebrity makeup artist Ramy Rafni is known as the “Willy Wonka” of the beauty world. His primping philosophy is simple: “minimum makeup, maximum impact,” we guess that’s why stars like Rihanna, Halle Berry, Naomi Campbell and Gabrielle Union adore him. Ramy’s multi purpose product line, Ramy Beauty Therapy, is stocked with light weight foundations, poppy lipsticks and portable face gloss (eyes and cheeks) that will ultimately create both glamorous and wearable looks for any skin tone.
StyleBlazer recently caught up with the self-professed, “Brow King” during the second annual “Eyebrow Intervention Day” at Duane Reade’s Look Boutique in the Union Square location. “I’m all about tweezing and trimming because it’s the most precise method,” confessed the beauty guru, “waxing is for cars—I don’t like it for eyebrows.” Indulge in the video below for the low down on how to maintain perfect brows.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!