Photo: Getty Images
Last week reality TV star and R&B vocalist Tamar Braxton released a new heartfelt, soulful song, “Love and War.” The Twitter-sphere blew up as fans of her show were pleasantly pleased with her ballad. More than a decade after she and her sisters released their debut album as the family singing group, The Braxtons, Tamar may be headed back to success on the music charts. As the younger sister of award-winning R&B singer Toni Braxton, Tamar definitely has some big shoes to fill.
One thing people seem to like even more than Tamar’s new song is her fun, flirty style. This lady is definitely not afraid to add a punch of color or a little cleavage to any outfit.
Take a listen to Tamar’s new single and click through to see if her style gives her that extra oomph to take her music career to the top.
Tamar Braxton presents at the Soul Train Awards 2012.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!