Last night, some of music’s legends came together to lend their talents and support to New York City for the 12-12-12 Concert for Sandy Relief at Madison Square Garden. Alicia Keys and Kanye West brought soul and hip-hop to the rock star show, that lasted until Thursday’s early morning hours. Alicia mastered her piano keys in a red jumpsuit, while Kanye set Twitter on fire with his attention-grabbing leather kilt over his pants. Supermodels Chanel Iman and Joan Smalls, as well as Diddy were some of the celebs who were in the house for the once in a lifetime show.
Check out more star-studded photos from the Sandy relief concert below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)