Shh! We’ve got a secret: celebrities do not wake up looking flawless. As we all know, celebs all have some sort of undergarment or fashion staple that keeps their bodies looking contoured and red carpet ready. One of the new staples is Hanes’ Silk Reflections Convert-A-Tight that Sofía Vergara, Keke Palmer and Maria Menounos have been spotted in.
The tights have a two-in-one function as full tights and footless leggings. How it works: The silky item has a toe pocket that completely envelops the toe or can be folded back to neatly form a legging.
Black opaques are one our favorite fashion items because they allow mini dresses, short skirts and oversized sweaters to be worn in the cold weather with ease. We’ll definitely be trying these out for our next outing.
Do you have a favorite brand of winter tights?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night