Photo: Cameron Clegg/WENN.com
Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night? Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic? Have you or your family ever seen a spook, specter or ghost? If the answer is “yes” don’t wait another minute– take some notes from 15 celebrities who claim they’ve had ghostly encounters of their own. If the answer is “no” you should still read it, if only to find out which one got hot with a restless spirit. Be ready to believe them…
Dan Aykroyd’s experiences growing up in a supernaturally obsessed family may have influenced his work on Ghostbusters, but the star never had a real paranormal experience until he was an adult. In a 2007 interview the actor revealed he believed that his L.A. home is haunted. “The ghost… turns on the Stairmaster and moves jewelry across the dresser,” the actor said, admitting “It once even crawled into bed with me.” Though it may seem like a bad joke, Aykroyd was dead serious when he said “ I’m sure it’s Mama Cass, because you get the feeling it’s a big ghost.” His house, in fact, was once owned by The Mamas and the Papas singer.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process