The key to any great makeup look is great brows. There’s just no way around it. No matter how well your eyeshadow is blended and your liner winged, if your brows aren’t on point, it brings the whole look down. Brows help frame your face and if done wrong can actually age you. So to keep your brows in tip-top shape, I’ve created a handy guide to help you keep them in check.
1. Consider Getting Them Shaped
Woman Getting Brows Done image via Shutterstock
I’ve been going to Rajni at the Aveda Natural Look Salon in Queens Center Mall religiously for the last 7 or 8 years to have my brows threaded and, seriously, I haven’t gone to anyone else besides her. But if regular brow grooming isn’t in the budget for you, I stress going at least once and then maintaining at home. Your face will thank me later.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs