Last night we were on hand for soul newcomer Luke James‘ live show at SOB’s… and he’s totally responsible for our day after glow. The singer made grown women blush and grown men nod their heads to his good lovin’ brand of soul music. He performed his new single “Make Love To Me,” and closed the show with his Grammy nominated single, “I Want You.”If that wasn’t enough to make us weak in the knees, Luke handed out roses to his fans at the end of his steamy live set.
Roc Nation artist Bridget Kelly also made an appearance, and took the stage to perform her latest single, “Special Delivery.”
Watch Luke James’ live performance of “Make Love To Me” below.
StyleBlazers, are you a fan of Luke’s sound?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night