Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Kerry Washington
The lovely Kerry Washington visited The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Wednesday to discuss Django Unchained and the success of her ABC show Scandal.
We’re incredibly proud of the class and talent Kerry has shown from the beginning of her career. So it was no surprise that she wore a sophisticated outfit. Kerry shined in a Roksanda Ilinčić dress, animal-print Céline belt and Jean-Michel Cazabat heels. The color scheme of the entire look flows beautifully and we love the use of leopard-print to add interest the waist.
Once again, this is a winning look for Ms. Washington.
See a portion of the interview, below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night