Elle Varner headed to the D’ (Detroit in proper terms) to perform with headliner Trey Songz and Miguel at the Fox Theater last Friday. The gorgeous singer admits to having a colorful sense of style and she certainly expressed that for this performance. Elle wore an orange two-paneled dress, silver accessories (including a bow tie) and whimsical turquoise sandals.
The dress color works well with her skin tone and the shoes are adorable, but something about the styling of this ensemble doesn’t flow and looks a little childish. Are we off? Let us know…
Blazin’ Or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)