Although we’re starting to feel the real chill of winter, this doesn’t mean we have free range to dial down the fashion. In fact, this time of year makes it easier to look great even when it’s cold because of layering. So this weekend, should your travels take you to brunch with the girls, holiday shopping or a fun concert, try this look which mixes glam with grunge will keeping you warm.
Shop the individual pieces in the following pages!
A beanie will keep your head warm, and because of its slouch, it can fit on a number of hairstyles from sleek and straight to the big and curly.
This grey faux fur jacket adds a touch of glam and keeps the chill out while keeping PETA off your back.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!