Although she is not officially with Chris Brown anymore, Karrueche Tran has been hard at work on her new clothing line The Kill. The line was suppose to launch on 12/12/12 but was delayed, and Karrueche took to Twitter to explain the hold up:
Nothing ever goes as planned. It’ll be up soon ya’ll I promise.
Patience is a virtue. I hate to say it but we’ve postponed the launch date. I will not put anything out that isn’t 100. Sorry guys.
The site may not be up but that didn’t stop Ms. Tran from flying to Paris to promote her line with Paris based magazine Da Vibe.
Check out the video and see Karrueche frolick through the city while modeling pieces from her collection.
StyleBlazers would you rock The Kill?
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles