One lucky fan is going to be smiling from ear to ear: the gold suit Beyoncé rocked in her ’80s throwback video “Love On Top” video is now up for grabs! The Douglas Hannant two piece suit will be auctioned off at the Park Avenue Garage charity sale this weekend for $750, and all proceeds will benefit New Yorkers For Children. With an original price tag of $5,600, Bey’s suit is going for a bargain! If you have some extra cash to burn, get in the game for an amazing cause!
Douglas Hannant’s creation wasn’t the only standout in the irresistible “Love On Top” video. Bey busted out some serious New Edition moves in black Isabel Marant dunks, and they became a hot ticket item in 2012.
Watch Bey’s “Love On Top” video after the jump.
Will you bid on Bey’s gold suit for a great cause?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!