New mommy Drew Barrymore has a lot to be excited about with her new makeup line, Flower, coming to Walmart stores in January.
The 37-year-old actress is no stranger to the beauty world having been the face of CoverGirl since 2007 and Lancôme previously. According to WWD, Barrymore’s deal with Walmart will be multi-year and quietly promoted. The 181-piece line will sell for $4.98 to $13.98 and is considered “luxury” because of the fancy ingredients used.
Barrymore will be an integral part of the line as she serves as co-owner of the design and manufacturing firm creating the products. “I don’t want to sit there and hope it works out,” Barrymore told WWD. “I want to be in the middle, in the mix, making sure it works out.”
Do you think Drew’s line will offer something for you?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!