We’re always interested in seeing what Jeremy Scott whips up each season. Thankfully his latest kicks are more cuddly than controversial. For spring 2013, as part of his ongoing line with Adidas, Jeremy takes the idea of comfy kicks to a whole new level. Presenting high top kicks adorned with fluffy pink poodles and plush camouflaged teddy bears, Jeremy continues his tradition of fun and fashion forward apparel with footwear that’s still somehow wearable. Come next spring you can pick your fave furry critter to add to your shoe collection. Though the release date is set for March 15, you can pre-order through Luisa Via Roma .
Click through below to check out these cuddly kicks up close.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!