The beautiful city of Cape Town is where world-renowned label, Paul Smith has opened its newest store.
Built in a renovated space, the store meshes with the tropical feel of the area with bright blue walls and large windows showcasing the men and women’s clothing. The interior has walls covered in old newspaper clippings and gorgeous antique furniture.
The Paul Smith brand has been around since the 1970s boasting contemporary clothing, footwear and accessories for fashion lovers with a discerning taste. It’s no surprise that the label found a new home in South Africa, as the nation has penned itself as a certified fashion capital.
If you’re ever visiting Cape Town, make sure to head to the corner of Bree and Wale streets to poke inside.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night