Good news for all you nail art enthusiast out there. As of yesterday, Nail Art Society’s website, nailartsociety.com, went live. According to WWD, NAS will “offer membership services that deliver packages of nail art accessories, polish, professional tools and step-by-step guides to achieving specially created looks at home.” The delivered products are full size and members will get to keep them. Among the other perks of being a subscriber are exclusive access to video tutorials, trend reports and tips from celebrity nail artists and beauty insiders. NAS offers a little bit of everything for everyone, according to founder and CEO Tia Valenciano, “whether you’re casual, funky and bold, or business professional — where you can’t really experiment — you will be able to select your style and then we will curate the looks for you.” You can subscribe to NAS one of three ways, monthly- $19.95, quarterly- $58.85 or yearly- $219.40.
StyleBlazers, will you subscribe to the Nail Art Society?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)