K. Stew was spotted this weekend in NYC at the premier of ‘On the Road’. No stranger to see-through numbers on the red carpet, she wore an Erdem mini-dress from their spring 2013 collection. The sleeveless dress boasts a sheer front with orange and pink embroidered flowers. Also on display was a matching set high waist hot pants and a bralet top. She topped the outfit with a fluorescent Christian Louboutin pumps, but let’s be honest, no one was looking at her feet.
Although we are a fan of the Erdem dress, we are not a fan of Kristen’s version. We would have liked to see it a bit longer, slightly below the knees, like it appeared on the runway. We would have also liked for her to go up a size, the dress and under-pairings are visibly tight and not flattering to her mid section.
What are your thoughts on Kristen’s outfit?
Photo Credit: Michael Carpenter/ WENN
Blazin’ Or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey