Take the swag of Mick Jagger during his Marianne Faithfull years, the elegance of Oscar Wilde’s London, add tons of tweed and you’ve got Diane von Furstenberg’s pre-fall 2013 collection.
The womenswear genius created a solid lineup of 32 tailored pieces for the cold weather. In fresh, organic tones the line is littered with floral and geometric prints. No clothing element was spared with skirts, coats, flowing pants and (of course) wrap dresses included.
See our fave items from the collection on the next pages!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!