Free People‘s latest monthly lookbook turns to the traveling bohemian for inspiration. With a take on the wanderlust eclectic, they’ve dreamed up a woman of the world that draws from each country and culture she visits. In the latest lookbook “A Road Less Traveled,” the brand’s women’s line is a mishmash of rich ethnic influences. The artfully layered styling uses bleached-out jeans, flowing tunics and shaggy ponchos to create the vibe. Set against rich damask and baroque inspired backdrops, these chunky knits and embroidered caftans pop right off the page. We’d be remiss if we didn’t call out all of the gorgeously ornate jewelry that they’ve piled on. Loads of silver, turquoise and precious stones can be found in the rich selection of bangles, rings and belts alike.Shop the line at FreePeople.com.
Click through below to check out the rest of the lookbook.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles