The Heat index is totally Insane in NYC today (and will be for the next few days), so it’s only right we hit you up with some really hot street fashion to feast your eyes on. Some of the fly divas today looked like they emerged from the ’70s Funkadelic era and there’s even an exceptionally adorable cutie who looked picture-perfect for 1960s American Suburbia. See the cool shots below:
(Shots exclusively for StyleBlazer by Mari J. Brooklyn)
Editor’s note: This fly NYC chick should be the front-woman for an All-Girl rock band. And those platform heels are nothing to play with. Loving the back detail on her t-shirt too!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past