Photos: @baddiebeybey’s Instagram
Just like Carrie Bradshaw and countless fashionistas before her all discovered, a nameplate can be a lady’s most treasured and memorable accessory. Proud mama Beyoncé has adorned her love for her baby girl Blue Ivy Carter all year, from wearing blue nail polish to royal navy dresses. And now she’s debuted a second nameplate in honor of her little one. Bey posted her latest golden charm on Instagram, a customized addition to her first nameplate designed by Basch & Co. Adorable!
Check out Bey’s super cute Blue nameplate below.
Photo: @baddiebeybey’s Instagram
StyleBlazers, how cute is Bey’s golden Blue nameplate?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)