Between break ups and hook ups, plots and devious scheming and some of the best fashion we’ve ever seen, the CW’s hit TV drama Gossip Girl will be forever etched in our hearts. Debuting in 2007 based on the Gossip Girl book series penned by author Cecily von Ziegesar, we kept tabs on our favorite Upper Eastsiders guided by the mysterious blogger Gossip Girl. The show will finally make its last bow tonight with a heavy hitting series finale. While we all ponder on whether Chuck and Blair will finally get married and live their happily ever after? Will Dan convince Serena that he is the man for her after all? We will all have to tune in tonight to find out.
In a sad celebration to the end of the Gossip Girl series, jump in our SB time machine and take a look back as some of the character’s most fashionable moments.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past