As die-hard fans of wedding shows– ‘David Tutera’, Say Yes to the Dress, Bridezillas– we love a good wedding. So we totally gushed at the pics of Donald Faison and CaCee Cobb’s weekend wedding. Located in the Hollywood hills, the longtime couple made it official with family and friends at the actor’s home.
Acting as Cobb’s maid-of-honor, was the fabulous (and probably pregnant) Jessica Simpson who wore a lovely black gown and strappy heels. Also in attendance was Faison’s bestie Zack Braff, Jessica’s fiancé Eric Johnson, Ashley Simpson and their parents, Tina and Joe Simpson.
The lovely ceremony involved all their close friends and their color scheme was a mix of violet, black, blue and reds.
What do you think of their wedding colors?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)