Talk of Tameka “Tiny” Harris getting her own talk show was a surprise to many of us, but it’s finally here! Tiny Tonight premieres this evening and we can’t wait to see what this show will be like. The wife and mother of six will be the lead host with Tamar Braxton, rapper Trina and Claudia Jordan acting as co-host for the first episode.
In addition to the lovely ladies, Tiny’s hairstylist Shekinah Jo will work as her “special” correspondent, hitting the streets to get thoughts on current events and issues. According to VH1, the ladies will “dish on the world of politics, entertainment, fashion and celeb relationships and give their year-end review and two cents on all the hot gossip of 2012.”
Alrighty then… this should be interesting. Tune in at 10pm EST to VH1.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments