Photo: Andres Otero/ WENN.com
NBC’s The Voice judge Christina Aguilera has been a talent in the music industry since the ’90s when she first appeared on the scene as an adorable mouseketeer on Disney’s The Mickey Mouse Club. The Staten Island native was a teen queen with hit singles such as “Genie In A Bottle” and “What A Girl Wants.” Unhappy with her “good girl” image, Christina hit evolved in the early 2000s with vengeance as bad girl Xtina. The raunchy singer bared it all rocking crotchless chaps and skimpy tops. Through all of her career shifts, Christina’s image has played an influential part in fashion trends for her belly-baring shirts to sparkly chain belts.
Celebrate the singer’s 32nd birthday with a look back at her style evolution from Mouseketeer to Xtina.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves