No matter how well-received her album “4″ is or not, Beyoncé always knows how to give good face in every magazine while she promotes her projects. She looks “Mighty Fly” in the latest issue of Complex Magazine with ultimate perfection hair, makeup banging and body insane. Beyoncé also gives a good interview letting us know her more personal thoughts more so than she has shared in the past. The most profound quote during this interview is how she deals with bad days, she says:
“I only allow myself one day to feel sorry for myself. People who complain really get on my nerves. When I’m not feeling my best I ask myself, ‘What are you gonna do about it?’ I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.”
To remain being the hottest chick in the game, you gotta have beauty and brains, and she clearly has both. Check out what she thinks about her comparisons to Rihanna and her admiration hubby Jay-Z in her entire interview at Complex.com.
See a ew more shots from the spread in the next few pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process