Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Freida Pinto
Freida Pinto is one of the most graceful actresses in the biz right now.
The 28-year-old attended the 9th Annual Dubai International Film Festival where she served as a judge on Friday. Posing with director Nayla al Khaja, the Indian actress wore a Sam & Lavi Marrakesh-printed ‘Gladis’ dress, Lindsay Vallan necklaces and bright-orange Roger Vivier Sport Chic sandals. The eclectic, breezy look fits her personality perfectly. The only drawback is her structured belt, which felt a bit out of place. Overall, she looked stunning as usual.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey