Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Freida Pinto
Freida Pinto is one of the most graceful actresses in the biz right now.
The 28-year-old attended the 9th Annual Dubai International Film Festival where she served as a judge on Friday. Posing with director Nayla al Khaja, the Indian actress wore a Sam & Lavi Marrakesh-printed ‘Gladis’ dress, Lindsay Vallan necklaces and bright-orange Roger Vivier Sport Chic sandals. The eclectic, breezy look fits her personality perfectly. The only drawback is her structured belt, which felt a bit out of place. Overall, she looked stunning as usual.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)