Puma is constantly evolving and has regularly partnered with different labels to create bold looks. Three of their collaborations– with Mihara Yasuhiro, Alexander McQueen and Hussein Chalayan– are all featured on MadisonStyle.com, an online destination for designer goods. In honor of the holiday season, the site is giving a 15 percent discount on the three Puma collabs (just add the code: PUMA15)!
Of course, we want to make your shopping experience easier. So we’ve styled three fly-girl looks to work with a sneaker from each collection.
Check them out on the next pages.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!