Certified StyleBlazer Jordin Sparks makes elegance look easy when she hits the party scene.
The darling sported a Nicole Miller lace sheath dress, black peep-toe heels and a Raymond Weil ‘Purple Freelancer Crazy Time’ watch for the VH1 Divas after party benefiting the Save The Music Foundation. The purple shade of dress gives a subtle pop on her skin, while the cut compliments her curves. More importantly, she and the other fab guests raised money to restore music education in public schools nationwide.
Do you like this lady in purple?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process