If you look at all the pieces from Nicole Miller’s 2013 Pre-Fall collection, you’ll notice a trend. The designer went with a simple color palette–with black and white as the base colors. “We used so much color for spring,” Miller told WWD, “I felt I needed a palette cleanser.”
For the five-piece collection the designer worked in geometric prints, leather, short skirts and boots with attitude. To give an urban feel the model rocks a knit beanie in all the looks, adding to the modern mod feel.
To see all the pieces, click through!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!