We would love to be in the dressing room of a lot of celebs before they hit the red carpet. The process of looking good for the lights and cameras takes a considerable amount of time and Donna Karan Atelier’s new Facebook app is out to prove it.
The design house that previously gave a glimpse into the process of dressing celebrities during award show season through Twitter, has now launched “Celebrity Dressing 2.0.” Just in time for the 70th Golden Globe Awards, the app allows users to follow the brand’s journey visually and interactively through a series of teasers — from the inspiration behind the dress, to celebrity fittings (which will be kept anonymous) and finally, if all goes well, to the red carpet, for the big reveal, according to WWD. “We decided to take celebrity dressing to the next level in the visual sense,” Aliza Licht, senior vice president of global communications at Donna Karan told the trade publication.
So while some will be wondering how their favorite actress put together her look, us StyleBlazers will be in the know. **wink, wink**
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night