Diamonds might be a girl’s best friend, but gemstones can make any women feel royal. One of the prettiest gems of them all is emerald. It’s bold, it’s powerful, and it looks great in everything from furniture to clothing. The shade can be worn year round, but happens to pop more during cold weather as it bounces off black, white and neutrals. To top it off, it also looks great on every skin tone. Maybe that’s why the color specialists over at Pantone dubbed it the color of 2013.
So we’re celebrating the new year with 8 emerald finds that’ll leave you feeling like gem.
Bring your New Year in bold while wearing this cold shoulder sequin St. John dress.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)