Sometimes the onscreen chemistry between co-stars is so magnetic it’s hard for viewers not to blur the line between reality and fiction. When the romance is electric between characters we often wish or believe that the actors portraying them were romantically involved in real life. The onscreen couples on this list were so believable that we could have sworn they dated off-screen. See which of your favorite TV and movie couples were only pretending.
Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel
Corey and Topanga…uh, I mean, Ben Savage and Danielle Fishel played the ultimate couple. They were together since childhood, and that’s exactly why the two didn’t end up dating. Ben Savage said in an online interview with 90sgirlproblem.com “You grow up with someone since the time you’re 11 years old, and you see each other go through some pretty awkward years, by the time you both hit 20, you don’t really want to date or anything.” So there you have it, folks. Corey and Topanga never were in real life. Hopes: dashed.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles