The new CW’s show Carrie Diaries follows S-x and the City character Carrie Bradshaw’s life before she made it big in the city played by actress AnnaSophia Robb. The show takes place in the 1980s during Carrie’s senior year of high school. We are sure there will be lots of juicy drama and of course fashion. S-x and the City has already set the tone for Carrie Bradshaw’s trendsetting fashion choices in each episode so we can not wait to see what fashion statements the young Carrie makes. The show premieres January 14th, 2013, but if you absolutely cannot wait until then, we are giving you a sneak peak of the fashion. Shhhh!
Click through to see the ’8os inspired fashion of young Carrie Bradshaw and her friends.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos