When was the last time you wore a pair of overalls? We’re thinking it was sometime around 1996, and if you were StyleBlazin’ like we were back in the day, you were probably wearing them with a cropped top and a fresh pair of Jordans. From the looks of Rihanna’s “You Da One” video, not much has changed in the cropped top department, but our overalls have gotten an edgy makeover – in leather! Seriously, who but Rih-Rih could make a pair of overalls look so spicy?
Needless to say, we are all over this trend, but since life is not a music video we hit up the blogs for a little real life inspiration for how to pull it off. We came across this fab flick of pint-sized Russian fashion writer and street style super star, Miroslava Duma rocking the trend, and now we are convinced that we must have a pair of leather overalls for ourselves. Luckily, we didn’t have to look far before we found the perfect pair at Pixie Market under $125. Score!
Click through to get Mira Duma’s totally wearable look under $250!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age