Isn’t it exciting to discover the products that make beauty experts swoon? We’re beauty pros in our own right, but we still love to hear about our peers’ faves. So next up in our Blogger Beauty series is the wonder woman behind The Gorgeous Ingredient, SanTara Cassamajor, and she’s sharing her beauty faves! Not only does SanTara bring a beautiful face and to-die-for hair to the table, but she’s also an industry vet in makeup and hair for over 20 years. Just looking at her glorious head of curls, we’ll listen to anything this mom from Boston has to say.
Check out 7 of her beauty bag faves.
Denman Styling Brush
“The official tamer of my beastly hair, this brush dances through the tangles and leaves wonderfully defined curls. My curl life is not complete without the Denman. I cheated once and the result was a puffy ponytail held down with headband pulled taut.”
Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Buffing Beads
“So, now the secret is out. These anti-aging beads give me smooth and glowing skin. A dollop worked into a circular motion is how the youthful magic happens.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos