Just when you thought it was safe for your wallet, here comes MAC with a slew of collections to bust that baby right open. But at least we’ll all be looking pretty, right?
MAC will introduce new shades in best-selling Studio Fix Fluid and Studio Fix foundations, and will also introduce several permanent and limited edition collections that you will not want to miss. Plus Volcanic Ash Exfoliator is no longer a limited item!
Check out the highlights from MAC’s latest.
If you haven’t tried any of MAC’s mineralize products, you’ll definitely want to jump on this collection. It features five Mineralize Eyeshadows, three Mineralize Blushes, two Mineralize Skinfinishes (Stereo Rose is back!), and five new Mineralize Tinted Lip Balms. It hits stores December 26th.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models