Not many women can make Frosty the snowman look red carpet ready, but VIBE Vixen‘s latest cover girl Elle Varner does it flawlessly in her Confetti dress! The Grammy nominated singer covers the magazine’s digital issue, and her style is every bit of everything. We love her gold chunky jewelry, vintage frames and the simple fact that Elle is bold enough to rock lavender lips! She tops it off with a stylishly with our favorite hairstyle of the season, a chic topknot.
More importantly, we love the journey shares in the cover story. Elle explains how she went from the shy girl who used to stand in the back of the room at parties, to an emerging star finding her way in the spotlight:
“In this moment right now, Elle is a young lady becoming a young woman stepping into a more responsible role—knowing what I want and speaking out for what I want and getting it.”
We’re with you, lady! Be sure to check out the full cover story at VIBE Vixen now, and click through to check out more photos from the editorial.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)