The time has come for us to put all those Resort 2013 shows that premiered during the summer to good use, and the first step would be going on a vacation this winter. It might seem silly to preoccupy yourself with trends prepping for a trip to clear your mind, but like we’ve said before, fashion never sleeps.
Take a look at resort 2013 trends that will leave you looking fab for your holiday getaway.
1. Full-Skirted Frocks
Feel young again in full-skirted dresses as take that night in your surrogate city. If your legs are long, show them off. If not, show them off anyway. They’ll be looking longer than ever.
2. Updated Animal Prints
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)