Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Danai Gurira
The stunning Danai Gurira posed like a model at the 17th Annual Satellite Awards in L.A. on Sunday.
We don’t see much of The Walking Dead star on red carpets, but when she does step out she carries a confidence and elegance we love. For this event she wore a Gareth Pugh striped fitted dress and red booties. The dress has a casual feel with its soft cashmere make, but the bold shoes and dramatic earrings class the look up. In terms of makeup, Gurira went with a smokey eye and red lip perfect for a night out.
Styled professionally or not, it looks like some time went into this look and we appreciate the effort.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night