Sometimes she wins, sometimes she loses. This look, was a total loss for Vanessa Hudgens– in our humble opinion.
The actress attended the Charity Meets Fashion Holiday Celebration in NYC on Monday night wearing all black everything. From her crepe looking blazer to her lace tights, the California girl went in a totally different direction from her usual. We get it, you’re in New York. But we don’t all wear black all the time!
Honestly, Vanessa’s natural pep for life can get a bit annoying but we actually miss her bubbly look when viewing this unsightly pairing.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night