‘Blazers, we already gave you the heads up on the latest development from the Kate Spade team back in October, with a mockup of what the new shops will look like and what goodies they’ll stock. Now take a first look at ‘Saturday,’ Kate Spade’s new lower-priced line and latest pre-fall collection. While online critics are already making J. Crew comparisons, we feel like Saturday is definitely in its own lane with fashion-forward prints and the same girly charm that we love about Kate Spade. The overall look and price point is aimed for a younger demographic, and will lean toward more casual weekend wear with prices hovering between $130 for handbags, $90 for apparel and shoes at $85. Scheduled to hit shelves this spring, Saturday will be stocked in its very own brick and mortar shops as well as online.
Click through below to get a glimpse of the pre-fall collection and check in at Saturday.com for more on this highly anticipated new line.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)