We are swiftly approaching 2013 and it’s time to starting making those “new you” resolutions, but how about experimenting with your style for the new year with the boyish-feminine look. Rag & Bone released their Pre-Fall 2013 collection and it is apparent that the on going trend is the masculine edge to feminine outfits. Marcus Wainwright of Rag & Bone described his inspiration stating, “It’s really about a balance of hard and soft, masculine and feminine.” So how do we incorporate this style into our closets. We’ve got some amazing masculine inspired pieces from Rag & Bone that will have you looking fierce in 2013!
Click through to see these masculine inspired Rag & Bone pieces.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night